Even with the best planned holidays, the unexpected can happen. Travel insurance is just as important as your airfares and accommodation.
Our top of the range product for all travellers. This policy includes higher limits and extended benefits including cover for terrorism and civil unrest in the Pacific Islands.
For those who travel regularly during the year you can purchase a Frequent Flyer policy which covers you for unlimited trips during a 12 month period – each trip is limited to 60 days duration.
» View details
A policy ideally suited for the cost conscious traveller who only requires a basic level of benefits.
The Essentials policy is also available for clients who wish to select certain benefits only e.g. Medical Only or Baggage and Money only.
This policy is available for travellers under 70 years of age and does not provide cover for pre-existing medical conditions.
» View details
Cover designed exclusively for the specific requirements of the business traveller which includes cover for trade samples and business equipment. There are three premium options to choose depending on your requirements:
- Selected Duration – for the duration of your journey
- Frequent Flyer – A 12 month policy to cover unlimited trips during the year limited to 90 days per trip.
- Multi-user – This allows a company to purchase a number of days that they may require for travel, for themselves or company authorised persons, during a 12 month period. An annual declaration is sent at the end of the 12 months to confirm the days used and an adjustment may then be required.
Your cover includes:
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Unlimited medical expenses
- Cover for Frequent flyer points
- Replacement cover for baggage items under 2 years old
- Free cover for dependent children under 21 years
- Rental Vehicle excess cover
- And more ...
Comprehensive Travel Insurance is underwritten by Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited.
Back to Top
Check out some videos from New Zealand tours.
View photos taken around New Zealand.